Online In-Service Training
Home Healthcare accrediting organizations and government payer sources require employers of Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to provide In-Service training annually to their employees. On-line delivery of In-Service training has become the standard since it allows:
- the employee to receive training when it is convent for them
- employee maintain social distancing.
- nursing costs drop to zero.
The STARR Portal was custom designed to meet the needs of Home Healthcare Companies and facilities employing HHAs or CNAs
- STARR comes with a complete set of In-Service modules complying with accreditation and industry standards.
- The STARR portal also allows employers to upload their own media files and create their own custom In-Services complete with test questions.
- Utilize the STARR Portal for company-wide training. Not just Aide Training. You can train all office staff (scheduler, HR, nurses, marketers, etc.) on company policies and procedures.
- The STARR Portal’s revision management tool allows you to customized each In-Service module to suit your business needs (e.g., pass/fail criteria, number of credit hours, allocation of modules by aide type, etc.).
- On-Line training is available on Smart phones, tablets or computers.
- The STARR Portal has built in quality monitory of In-Service training delivery quality stats are collected and reported to monitor for confusing/poorly worded training material or test questions.
- In-Services can be prioritized and date limited to control the delivery to your employees
- Employee monitoring and warning tools are built into the portal to easily motivate employees to take the required training.
- Employees can provide feedback during training for efficient communications between employee and nursing management.