- STARR provides On-Line In-services for training your aides.
- Accreditation agencies require Home Health Aides to have 12
hours of training every year.
- Providing training, tracking compliance and motivating aides
to complete In-Service training is challenging.
- Non-compliance will result in failure to become accredited or
to loss of accreditation.
- STARR’s Standard reports provide evidence of training
compliance for your accreditation agency.
- STARR provides automatic communications with warnings that
motivate aides to complete training.
- Modules can be customized to suit your business through the revision management tool
- You can also create your own in-services by upload your own training media and create questions for testing.