Certified Home Health Aide In-Services
- Employee Support Services’ STARR Portal provides Free In-Services training for Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA), Certified Nurse Aides (CNA) and non-Certified aides (companions).
- STARR Training Certificates can be presented to your current employer for credit.
- Demonstrate to future employers how dedicated you are to your career. Take your required In-service training prior to applying for a job.
- Many employers (and all NJ employers) will require you complete at least 12 hours of in-service training every year. These are sometimes referred to as Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- STARR provides On-Line training specifically designed for CHHAs and CNAs
- STARR also provides On-Line training suitable for Companions (aides who do not provide Personal care).
- The On-Line, mobile compatible, format provides a convent way of satisfying your training requirements.
- Work at your own pace. The on-line tool allows you absorb the material the way that works for you. Learn at your own pace at a time that is convenient for you.
- Each lesson provides from a half-hour to an one hour of study on a home care specific topic.